tiistai 26. marraskuuta 2013

flipping house

http://www.yvonneemerycoaching.co.uk/mould-to-gold-in-six-weeks/
flipping house
Did you see the headlines that say property prices
have gone up by £11,000 on average? Are you
wondering where that is and how you can benefit
from it?

Well I’ve been receiving many e-mails and calls
asking me to reveal more about my “Flips for Free”
strategy that I revealed at this year’s Property
Superconference, so I’m going to do a special
webinar to explain how you can make the most of
the property price increases without using your
own money and you can do this as often as you want
– NO 6 month rule before sale!

Want to know more?

For the last 3 years I’ve been renovating 1
property every month which generates £1,000plus
per month which I split with my JV partners. For
the last 10 of these I’ve used none of my own
money. For the past 16 years we have made huge
profits from renovations and we’re about to
experience a growing market again.

So even if you have no experience you can make
money refurbing property whether you want to flip
it on or keep it and continue to make £1,000 per
month for many years.

To tune in to the webinar at 7pm on Wednesday 9th
October you just have to register here and you’ll
be send a link to join which you can put in your
outlook diary.

Reserve your spot here
You really won’t want to miss this one!

Happy investing
Yvonne

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti